Attendance Clerk (FTE 1.0) (CC# 4792)
Job | Posted 7 days ago
Isaac School District
TITLE: Attendance Clerk
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES: To calculate, verify and report student attendance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: (essential functions)
- Collects, verifies and enters daily student attendance information.
- Contacts parents by phone or in person to verify absences and attendance.
- Creates attendance reports, corrects errors and checks data of yearly reports.
- May assist with office, testing, playground or counseling duties.
- Interprets or translates when necessary.
- Enters data, gathers information, prepares and runs reports, and maintains files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and software applications.
Knowledge of report preparation and records management principles.
Knowledge of attendance policies and procedures.
Skill in operating office equipment and computer hardware and software applications.
Skill in interpreting and translating.
Skill in performing mathematical computations.
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with co-workers, parents and others.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma and two (2) years office experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience that provide the required knowledge and skills. Bilingual preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: None.