Part-Time Food Service Worker - Eagle View Elementary
POSITION: PART-TIME FOOD SERVICE WORKER ~ EAGLE VIEW ELEMENTARY
(Up to 16 hours per week, voucher position, no benefits)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Prepare and serve food under the direction of the unit manager;
• Assist with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met;
• Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of items such as milk crates, frozen foods, canned foods, etc.;
• Record meals served and prepare various reports using Food Service Software;
• Collect lunch money;
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Successful experience working with children;
• Experience using computers and computer software;
• Food Handlers’ permit required.
Your application will be complete when you attach the following with your online application:
• Three (3) letters of recommendation (one must be from a direct supervisor, does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: Per District Child Nutrition Salary Schedule
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
BEGINNING: As Soon As Possible