Custodian Sweeper - Secondary
Job | Posted 4 days ago
Custodian - Sweeper
Non-Contract, no benefits.
Hours a day: 4
Hourly rate: $12.85-15.78 Depending on qualifications and experience.
- Name: Brad Wagoner
- Phone: 801-610-8815 ext. 789761
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Custodian - Sweeper is done for the purpose/s of providing limited custodial services at assigned site; ensuring an attractive, sanitary and safe environment for students, staff and visitors; performing a variety of limited cleaning operations; and assisting in preparing facilities for classroom activities and campus events.
- Assists with site snow removal for the purpose of ensuring access and safety to students, staff and visitors.
- Cleans assigned facilities and/or grounds (e.g. classrooms, offices, gym, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment.
- Prepares site for daily operations (e.g. opening gates, raising flags, sweeping walkway, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring facilities are operational and hazard free.
- Replenishes classroom and rest room supplies (e.g. paper towels, soap, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring adequate quantities for daily use.
- Secures facilities and grounds (e.g. doors, gates, alarms, lights, etc.) for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and/or potential liability.
- Supports other site maintenance staff (e.g. grounds, trades, etc.) for the purpose of completing site custodial activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 14+