Assistant Coach - Boys Volleyball
Job | Posted 3 days ago
Non-contract, no benefits
Paid by Stipend
Starting date: ASAP
- Name: Megan Menlove
- Phone: 801-610-8810
- Email: email@example.com
Candidates are desired to have experience and knowledge in coaching at the high school, all-star, and/or college levels.
The mission of the program is to generate school spirit and promote sportsmanship at school athletic and other events. A balanced emphasis is placed on success in competition.
A coach must be able to:
- Assist in coordinating team selection/tryouts
- Assist in coordinating and run safe and effective practices, caring for the needs of the athletes
- Work, communicate, collaborate effectively with the head coach, athletes, staff, parents, administration and support staff in support of the school’s vision for the team
- Maintain a positive image for the school, community and team
- Engage in school and community events
- Support and motivate student athletes to do their best in academic studies.
- Develop sport-specific skills in athletes
- Provide individual instruction/guidance for student athletes in a constructive manner
- Adhere to state and NFHS safety guidelines, rules and regulations of the sport/activity
- Assist in managing, planning and budget resources in conformity to Alpine School District regulations, policy and procedures (PACE)
- Assist in managing, planning and providing fundraising opportunities for the team and individual costs associated with volleyball team (PACE)
- Assist in overseeing local and extended/out of state trips and events that are beneficial to the team and the school
- Assist in maintaining team equipment, orders uniforms and gear