Substitute Bus Drivers
Consider driving a bus for the Winchester Public Schools. Great opportunity for someone who desires flexible hours. Training pay is $8.00 and starting pay is $12.84 per hour. Work schedule averages 4 ½ hours per day, as needed.
- Hold a current Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a PS endorsement
- Good driving record and successful completion of criminal record and background check
- Able to pass required school bus physical
- Able to safely operate all busses in the WPS fleet
- Successful completion of training classes
- Genuine caring attitude towards children
March 23 - March 27, 2015 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. each day
Transportation Office, 301 E. Cork Street, Winchester, VA
Behind-the-wheel instruction will be scheduled following completion of the classroom instruction.
To be considered, please submit an online application. For additional information, please contact Sherry Whittington, Coordinator of Transportation at 540-667-4253, ext. 17124 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.