K-6 Assessment TSA
Job | Posted 13 days ago
K-6 Assessment TSA
The K-6 Assessment TSA position will manage the logistics of K-6 assessments required by the school district and/or state as well as supporting district benchmark assessments. In addition, this position will produce organized data from assessment results and student demographics and train teachers and administrators regarding the use of data to identify best practices. There will also be an expectation to maintain regularly requested data through spreadsheets, state & district systems, data dashboards, and other data tools.
- Work with schools’ teams designated to analyze school data to support school priorities, (Leadership Teams, Teacher teams, and Intervention teams) to co-develop and support plans to ensure data is available to identify best practices.
- Learn new technology programs that organize assessment logistics and data collection.
- Work with directors, principals, and teachers to develop data that supports school and district goals.
- Provide accurate data to the right people at the right time in the right format that is most helpful.
- Assist in state testing administration and data analysis.
- Establish and support the best practices in assessment and data use.
- Assist and help update the Elementary Assessment Website
- Work collaboratively with other departments (i.e. Curriculum, Student Supports, CTE, Special Education, and District Administration) and schools to implement evidence-based practices to increase the academic achievement of all students.
- Support schools, teams, and teachers as they use data to discover positive outliers from which they can learn.
- Facilitate results oriented decision making, including coaching, teaching, and school/district administration. An ability to collaborate with all the different stake-holders about data and the use of evidence of learning.
- Current Teaching Certification required
- Coaching experience/endorsement preferred
- Experience analyzing data
- Working knowledge and use of Mastery Connect, Excel, Data Studio
- Must be skilled in working with diverse groups, building consensus and maintaining focus on student needs
- Requires ability to communicate clearly orally and in written form
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently, be flexible and be a collaborative team player
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003