Full Time Custodian - USD
FULL-TIME CUSTODIAN ~ USD
(Full Time, 250 day Contract Position with Benefits)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
JOB SUMMARY: Perform a variety of routine cleaning work in offices, classrooms, or other buildings; assist in minor maintenance activities; and perform other related duties as assigned.
DISTRICT EXPECTATIONS FOR CUSTODIANS:
• Empty trash;
• Vacuum, dust;
• Clean and sanitize restrooms;
• Assist in moving furniture, equipment and supplies;
• Make minor non-technical repairs;
• Assist with painting and minor carpentry projects;
• Pick up debris on grounds;
• Ability to use buffers, carpet extractors, vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbers, etc.;
• Physical ability to lift up to 25 pounds to shoulder height and up to 50 pounds to waist height, to bend, stoop, walk on uneven terrain, to climb stairs and ladders and to reach overhead;
• Secure the building;
• Other duties as assigned by the head custodian and/or school principal.
• High School Diploma required;
• Physically and mentally capable of fulfilling all aspects of the job;
• Willing to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other teachers and staff.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN YOU PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 9th, 2023 @ 5:00pm
SALARY: As Per District Salary Schedule
BEGINNING: As Soon As Possible