Finance Receipt Secretary - High School
Job | Posted 14 days ago
Receipt Secretary-High School
Lane 11 Contract and Benefits
Hours a day: 8
Hourly rate: $20.67-$23.22 Depending on qualifications and experience.
- Name: Todd Dawson
- Phone: 8016108810
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job of Receipt Secretary-Sr High is done for the purpose/s of providing a variety of financial administrative support at the school site, with the primary function being accounts receivable; conveying information regarding department functions and procedures; ensuring efficient operation of support functions; and coordinating assigned projects and site activities.
- Collects payments (e.g. dance, choir, fines, fees, fund raisers, fees, fines, my school fees, etc.) for the purpose of completing transactions, securing funds, providing historical documentation.
- Coordinates a variety of projects, functions and/or program components (e.g. meetings, in-service events, school activities, travel and accommodations, etc.) for the purpose of completing activities and delivering services on schedule.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. budget data, employee records, financial records, reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Manages complex fees and data from a wide variety of sources (e.g. free waiver policies,
- expenditures/budget, class changes, fundraisers, myschool, skyward, parking tickets, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports, making recommendations; and preparing historical documentation assigned administrator.
- Monitors a variety of activities on behalf of assigned Administrator (e.g. program components, meeting arrangements, account balances, work order status, etc.) for the purpose of achieving goals and meeting target dates in compliance with established guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Participates in a variety of meetings, workshops, and/or trainings for the purpose of providing receipt process trtaining, receiving information, and supporting the needs of school operations.
- Prepares a variety of reports, documents and correspondence of a confidential and non-confidential nature (e.g. letters, memorandums, charts, periodic and ad-hoc reports, operational procedures, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and conveying information.
- Presents information on administrative procedures regarding school accounts processes (e.g. department/program policies, submission procedures, etc.) for the purpose of orienting new personnel and disseminating information to existing personnel.
- Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. requisitions, budget transfers,fee payments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with administrative guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Procures supplies and materials for the purpose of maintaining inventory availability.
- Reconciles account balances for assigned budget categories (e.g. all site accounts, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring account balance accuracy.
- Responds to a variety of inquiries from internal and external parties (e.g. staff, parents, students, public agencies, auditors, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and providing direction.
- Schedules a variety of activities (e.g. appointments, meetings, travel reservations/accommodations, facility usage, athletics, clubs, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring optimal implementation of site activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is required.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003