TITLE: PAYROLL ANALYST
1. High school diploma or G.E.D.
2. Demonstrates ability to use office machines, calculator, typewriter, etc.
3. Experience in a related work area.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer & Assistant Supervisor of Business & Finance
1. Specialization in the area of payroll.
2. Performs work in the specialized area on a district wide level as follows:
(A) Receives and computes all payrolls, making all deductions authorized by the Board and employees.
(B) Prepares reports and checks for proper agencies covering all deductions.
(C) Keeps records of employees’ leaves and absences.
(D) Verifies all amounts before and after checks are machine processed.
(E) Operates and is able to prepare payroll checks with office machines used in the district.
(F) Assists in preparing all tax forms and reports as directed by the Supervisor.
3. All other such job related duties shall be assigned by the Supervisor, the Superintendent, or the Board.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve months. Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated by the immediate supervisor.