2023-2024 Speech Language Pathologist (CC:6220)
Job | Posted a month ago
1. Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, from an accredited institution, Master Degree preferred.
2. Possess a valid speech and language therapy certificate issued by the Arizona State Department of Education.
3. Possess personal traits of character that enables effective communication and rapport with pupils, staff and parents.
4. Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Report directly to Principal and Administrator for Special Services
- Perform and advise in speech and language therapy service areas of screening, evaluation, remediation and service.
- Conduct parent-staff interpretive conferences to explain relevant individual evaluative findings, provide recommendations to parents and teachers.
- Be available to pupils, parents, staff and faculty personnel to provide professional consultation and advice on all maters related to speech and language defects, disorders and the means by which correction or rehabilitation may be secured.
- Collect, compile, evaluate and provide, as required, pertinent data that may become necessary as a matter of information, documentation, reports or administrative planning requirements.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Administrator for Special Services.
C. Develop an understanding of the local community and its educational needs.
D. Comply with district policies and procedures.
SALARY: PT/OT/Speech Therapist Salary Schedule
EMPLOYMENT: 9 Months
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED INTERNAL/EXTERNAL AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER IN COMPLIANCE WITH TITLE IX OF THE EDUCATION AMENDMENTS OF 1972 AND SECTION 504 OF THE REHABILITATION ACT OF 19
Isaac School District
3348 W. MCDOWELL RD , PHOENIX, AZ 85009
At the following locations
Alta E. Butler Elementary School
3843 W. Roosevelt St. , Phoenix, AZ 85009