PE Specialist - Eagle View Elementary
POSITION: PART-TIME PE SPECIALIST ~ EAGLE VIEW ELEMENTARY
(29.5 HOURS PER WEEK, VOUCHER POSITION, NO BENEFITS)
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Be responsible for the education of assigned students;
• Create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth;
• Assist with data management and collection;
• Teach Art to K-5 grade students;
• Other duties as assigned by school administrator.
• High School Diploma;
• Utah Elementary Teacher Certificate preferred but not mandatory;
• Demonstrate proficiency with physical education;
• Must hold Associate’s degree or have 48 semester hours of college credit OR must have passed or be willing to pass the ParaPro test immediately upon hire.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
• Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, and staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: As Per District Salary Schedule
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
POSITION START DATE: 2023/24 School Year