7th Grade Assistant Boys Basketball Coach - VMS
Job | Posted a month ago
POSITION: 7th GRADE ASSISTANT BOYS BASKETBALL COACH ~ VERNAL MIDDLE SCHOOL
(Part-Tim Position, No Benefits)
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the school principal, the coach is to help participating students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem
The Assistant Coach will:
- Maintain team organization, discipline, and good relationships with people;
- Schedule and prepare for practices and games;
- Properly manage and care for equipment and supplies;
- Be responsible for the development of the program;
- Be an example of ethical behavior and moral character;
- Plan and chaperone any out-of-town games;
- Be responsible for finance and budget requests;
- Enforce and follow school athletic policies and by-laws;
- Take care of insurance, physicals and transportation forms;
- Work with transportation director in making transportation arrangements.
- High School Diploma required;
- Successful experience working with secondary students;
- Evidence of coaching experience, training or degree in coaching, experience as a coach or an advisor.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
- 3 Reference letters
- A short cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in this position and evidence of coaching experience, training, or degree.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Salary: As per District Salary Schedule
Beginning: 23/24 Season
Uintah School District
635 West 200 South , Vernal, UT 84078
At the following locations
Vernal Middle School
721 West 100 South , Vernal , UT 84078