Part time Kiddie Paradise Attendant 2023-2024
Posted a month ago
Early Childhood Development/Daycare
TITLE: PART TIME KIDDIE PARADISE ATTENDANT
- High School diploma.
- Ability to relate well to both children and adults.
- Good written and oral language skills.
- Ability to understand child development and provide learning opportunities to meet those milestones.
- Ability to physically care for young children: carry, lift, bend over, kneel, etc.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Lead Teacher / Program Coordinator / Executive Director
JOB GOAL: Under the direction of the Lead Teacher and the Program Coordinator, be able to provide quality care for young children. You shall read and understand childhood milestones and appropriate practices for each classroom. You shall implement age appropriate activities which will stimulate social, emotional, physical, and language growth in each individual child.
- Participates in planning activities for children in the class.
- Stimulate verbal communication daily through play and organized activities.
- Follows a lesson plan or guide developed by teacher, lead teacher, and/or program coordinator.
- Assists in preparing materials for the day’s lessons / activities.
- Consults daily with the parents about meeting the needs of the individual children; appropriately completes daily communication form for parents.
- Moves around classroom engaging children in exploration play, art activities, and any other planned events.
- Monitors progress of developmental milestones and communicates that with lead teacher / program coordinator and parents.
- Responds appropriately to new ideas, methods and suggestions from lead teacher / program coordinator.
- Demonstrates professional and flexible attitude/rapport with other staff members.
- Demonstrates appropriate interaction with the students and staff in each classroom.
- Maintains control in the classroom and implements age appropriate discipline techniques.
- Maintains adequate and legible attendance records and student files.
- Adequately supervises daily recess / outdoor activities.
- Communicates between lead teacher and program coordinator.
- Generates a stimulating classroom environment through appropriate bulletin boards and displays of student work.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Part time hourly, work year to be established annually.
APPROXIMATE HOURS FOR THIS POSITION: Hours vary between 6:30am - 4:45pm up to 29 hours per week.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated twice annually by program coordinator and / or lead teacher in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Personnel.
SALARY: $15.00 per hour
12775 N. 175th Ave , Surprise, AZ 85388
At the following locations
Paradise Honors Elementary School
12775 N 175th Ave , Surprise, AZ 85388