Assistant Coach - soccer
Job | Posted 22 days ago
Girls Assistant Soccer Coach
Non-contract, no benefits
Paid by Stipend:
Head Coach: Derek Dunn
Starting date: 6/1/2022
- Name: Cody Thompson
- Phone: 801-610-8800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary:The Assistant Coach is responsible for various aspects of the program. W
The Asst. Coach is required to abide by the UHSAA rules and regulations as well as the rules and regulations set by the Alpine School District Board.
Candidates are desired to have experience and knowledge in coaching at the high school, all-star, and/or college levels.
The mission of the program is to generate school spirit and promote sportsmanship at school athletic and other events. A balanced emphasis is placed on success in competition.
This Asst. Coaching position does not require a teaching certificate.
Asst. coach must be able to:
- Coordinate team selection/tryouts
- Coordinate and run safe and effective practices, caring for the needs of the athletes
- Selects and prepares the competition team for local and national competitions
- Work, communicate, collaborate effectively with the athletes, staff, parents, administration and support staff in support of the school’s vision for the team
- Maintain a positive image for the school, community and team
- Engage in school and community events
- Support and motivate student athletes to do their best in academic studies.
- Develop sport-specific skills in athletes
- Provide individual instruction/guidance for student athletes in a constructive manner
- Adhere to state and NFHS safety guidelines, rules and regulations of the sport/activity
- Manage, plan and budget resources in conformity to Alpine School District regulations, policy and procedures (PACE)
- Manage, plan and provide fundraising opportunities for the team and individual costs associated with volleyball team (PACE)
- Oversee local and extended/out of state trips and events that are beneficial to the team and the school
- Maintains team equipment, orders uniforms and gear
- Participates in the hiring and instructing of assistant coaches
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003