Digital Curriculum Facilitator - Substitute
Job | Posted a month ago
Digital Curriculum Facilitator-Substitute
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: up to 29 hours per week
Hourly rate: $16.74
- Name: Matt Rowe
- Phone: 801-610-8288
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job of Digital Curriculum Facilitator is done for the purpose/s of providing support to the online instructional program within assigned classroom with specific responsibility for assisting in the instruction of individual or small groups of students in a variety of subject areas; assisting in the implementation of a behavior modification program; monitoring and reporting student behavior and performance; and performing a variety of clerical duties as assigned.
- Assists teachers in specialized and/or mainstream education classroom in preparing and presenting a variety of instructional materials for the purpose of presenting and/or reinforcing learning concepts.
- Assists assigned instructional staff in improving student's learning skills, self care, and/or social development for the purpose of providing learning concepts and materials.
- Attends meetings and in-service presentations for the purpose of acquiring and/or conveying information relative to job functions.
- Communicates with teachers and counselors regarding assigned students' progress for the purpose of participating in needs assessments and/or assisting in evaluating progress.
- Documents observations of student performance in academic and school activities (e.g. social skills, behavior, assignments, etc.) for the purpose of providing written records and/or complying with mandated requirements.
- Facilitates online activities, assignments and/or materials under the direction of the online teacher for the purpose of supporting and reinforcing academic objectives.
- Guides special education students in personal interactions and/or specific student issues for the purpose of developing interpersonal skills and successful problem solving strategies.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic instructional files and records for the purpose of providing written reference and meeting mandated requirements.
- Monitors students' performance, under the direction of supervising adminstrator, for the purpose of providing feedback to students, teachers and/or others involved in the provision of services in accordance with IEPs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Reports observations and incidents relating to specific students (e.g. accidents, fights, inappropriate social behavior, violations of rules, safety conditions, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to appropriate instructional and/or administrator.
- Supports classroom teachers and other school personnel for the purpose of assisting them in the implementation of curriculum and teaching methodologies.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is preferred.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003