Job | Posted a month ago
Hold, or be eligible to hold, a Utah Professional Elementary license. Master's Degree and ESL endorsement preferred.
Lead Teachers will be selected as model educators who help drive instructional improvement for their colleagues by maintaining a laboratory classroom, displaying exceptional results with their students, and facilitating lesson study with their peers - a teacher-led teacher improvement process through Professional Learning Communities and School Leadership Councils. These teachers will be comfortable deconstructing their effective practice into teachable segments and will be an integral part of a school's transformation strategy.
- are focused on results and have proven success in increasing student achievement.
- influence and motivate others to reach their potential
- are solution oriented and creative problem solvers with experience in data analysis
- understand, communicate, and effectively interact with people across cultures
- assume leadership roles as directed by administration
- continually reflect and seek feedback to improve their practice
- have demonstrated perseverance int heir career and education
- thrive in a fast paced, change-oriented environment
- possess strong pedagogical skills and are highly effective in content delivery
- create systems and routines that ensure strong classroom management
Placed on the Licensed Salary Schedule. Lead teachers will be credited with all verified teaching experience plus an additional $12,000 stipend.
Full time, 183 day contract. To begin August 2023
Must submit a district application, resume, and copy of valid teaching license, 3 letters of reference (1 general, 1 from someone you have mentored, and 1 from someone who has mentored you), and transcripts.
Deadline for Contact
Open until filled
|San Juan School District
Human Resources Department
ATTN: Laura Palmer
200 North Main Street
Blanding, UT 84511
Telephone: (435) 678-1215
San Juan School District
200 North Main , Blanding, UT 84511
At the following locations
Montezuma Creek Elementary
State Hwy 162 , Montezuma Creek , UT 84534