JobID 479 : LICENSED SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (#377676)
Description: SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
Location: DISTRICT WIDE
Salary: Board approved 2019-2020 Subsitute Salary Schedule
- Colorado Teaching License or Substitute Teaching Authorization from CDE
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff and administration
- " Clear" background check through submission of fingerprint card to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation,and Background Information Services.
- Instruction in a classroom setting based upon approved curriculum.
- Assess student needs, progress and achievement: diagnose and remedy weaknesses.
- Exhibit excellent classroom management skills that enhance learningm maintain sound control over student behavior and effecticely manage transitions from one activty to another.
- Use effective instructional strategies using appropriate teaching materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal.
Apply Online at www.plattecanyonschools.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Platte Canyon School District
In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act and Colorado law, the Platte Canyon School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status in admissions or access to its programs and services, or employment in the educational programs or activities which it operates.
Complaint procedures for Title IX and Section 504 have been established for students, parents and employees. Compliance Officers have been assigned to coordinate compliance activities for the District. Written complaints of alleged discrimination should be addressed to one of the following individuals at the Platte Canyon School District, 57393 U.S. Highway 285, Bailey, Colorado 80421.
For employment-related complaints:
Mike Schmidt, Superintendent – District Compliance Officer