JobID 177 : Substitute Teachers (#375766)
Telluride School District is looking for substitutes with teaching experience or college degrees to serve as substitute teachers in grades PK through 12. Candidates must have or be able to obtain a Colorado Substitute Certificate (CLICK HERE FOR CDE LINK). Substitutes will be interviewed on an ongoing basis and hired based on the following characteristics and experiences:
- Content Knowledge in particular subject area for MS/HS (math, science, social studies, language arts, technology, arts, etc)
- General content Knowledge in subject area for grades K-6
- Ability to follow directions left by classroom teacher
- Ability to think on their feet and work in a collaborative manner to engage children and manage behaviors in the classroom
- Caring person who wants to see the youth of the day challenged and provided unique opportunities for growth and learning
- Life experiences that can lend themselves to educating our children.
- Ability to use technology
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We will also have a Substitute Teacher Training on October 2nd at 3:30 in the Bridal Veil Conference Room in the Middle/High School. Please plan to attend.