Hiring Manager: Jack Kingsford
Remainder of the year.
Psychologist license is required
The School Psychologist works within an assigned Elementary, Middle, and/or High School building, and provides a variety of services, including special education evaluations, social skills and behavioral training and supports with students, counseling services, parent and teacher consultations, response to intervention implementation, and data analysis.
- Work collaboratively with teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Write written assessment reports including recommendations.
- Generate and implement IEP documents and student goals.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop behavior intervention plans.
- Assist with response to intervention programs.
- Interpret and analyze student academic and behavioral data.
- Assist with the school’s 504 Accommodation team.
- Provide direct intervention services to students (individually and/or group).
- Provide consultation services with school personnel.
- Provide consultation services with parents.
- Act as a liaison with community professionals.
- Actively participate in continued professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Predictable and reliable attendance