JobID 434 : Small Vehicle Operator (#373265)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
ESTES PARK SCHOOL DISTRICT R-3
TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENTJOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Vehicle Operator
1. High School Graduate or equivalent, possess a valid Colorado Driver’s license and be a minimum of 21 years of age.
2. Hold a satisfactory driving record as determined by the Superintendent of Schools and Board of Education.
3. First Aid/CPR and AED, Verbal and written communication skills in English with ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions.
REPORTS TO: Superintendent of Schools; Director of Transportation; Supervisor
JOB GOAL: To provide the safest means of transporting school passengers to/from school and related activities. Create a friendly and disciplined environment within the vehicle.
1. Responsible for the transportation of students/staff to and from schools and various other District activities.
2. Operates assigned vehicle in compliance with state and federal laws.
3. Performs daily pre and post route safety inspections on assigned vehicle.
4. Assures the cleanliness of assigned vehicle, and communication with District mechanic for any needs/repairs.
5. Maintains a consistent and safe level of discipline in the vehicle.
6. Updates regularly and completely paperwork as required
7. Hold and keep updated licenses and certifications as required.
8. Attend meetings, training programs and in-service as required by District and State
9. Keep updated on new laws and driving techniques for vehicle drivers.
10. Regular attendance and conforming to established work hours.
11. Will create and maintain a good impression for the general public and staff members.
12. Other related duties and work as assigned.
13. Must be physically capable of doing work assigned including lifting up to 50 pounds solo and 80 pounds team lifting.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Student Contact days and any required training
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with the provisions of the policies of the Estes Park School District R-3.
Estes Park School District R-3 is accepting applications for a small Vehicle Operator. Salary range $15.02 - $16.99 with single benefits. Training will be provided.
Questions, please contact Dave Coleson at 970-577-0211 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Vehicle Operator
Estes Park School District R-3 is accepting applications for a Small Vehicle Operator. Salary range $15.02 - $16.99 with single benefits. Training will be provided.
Questions, please call Dave Coleson at 970-577-0211 ext. 3401
Apply online at www.applitrack.com/estesschools/onlineapp.
Only online applications accepted. Position open until filled.
Estes Park School District R-3 is an equal opportunity employer.