Job | Posted 2 months ago
The Paraeducator work alongside, support, and expand the programmatic and administrative duties of teachers and other professional practitioners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greeting and/or checking in/out students, parents/visitors
- Performs routine clerical duties such as copying, typing, answering/making telephone calls, taking attendance, ordering supplies, and basic troubleshooting
- Performs other duties as assigned by the principal or designee
- Programs in a public school environment and the unique needs of students
- Organize and maintain records
- Work cooperatively and build rapport with students, teachers, and parents
- Prioritization skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow procedures as outlined by school board policy, the school principal, or designee
- Maintain Confidentiality at all times
Salary: $15 per hour, this is a hourly position with no benefits.