Space Planning Analyst
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Salary Range: $47,497 - $68,012
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will include:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and demonstrated ability in utilizing building information modelinf (BIM) software (Revit)
- Utilize AutoCAD and/or BIM to conduct special analysis and planning of the desired administrative office/cubicle layout to determine if the requested relocation is practical and feasible
- Make field inspections and establish on-site condition
- As necessary, convene a scope finding meeting of key administrative personnel to arrive as a realistic scope of work for the requested move
- Maintain District standard work area square footage and/or building owners and managers association (BOMA) standards that should ideally be allocated and occupied District-wide by personnel of similar positions and pay grades
*Re-advertisement: Previous candidates are no longer under consideration and must re-apply.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.