Workers Compensation Medical Case Manager
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Salary Range: $64,617 - $112,916
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will include:
- Develop individual medical action plans to bring claims to appropriate closure.
- Identify specific claim issues encountered during daily medical management activities, determine appropriate solutions, and reach collaborative resolution of issues.
- Manage assigned inventory of claims to appropriate closure through application of pro-active medical consumerism activities including authorizations, referrals and reimbursement.
- Serve as a conduit of medical information by documenting and communicating relevant medical activity within the claims administration system and among appropriate claim parties.
- Build a strong partnership with paired adjuster in order to support and integrate the delivery of medical services into the overall claim strategy.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.