Budget Analyst I
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Salary Range: $50,968 - $72,980
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will include:
- Assist the senior Business Analyst in the projection, planning and preparation of budgeting concepts for the annual district budget.
- Assist in the analysis of cost center revenue and expenditure accounts as required. 8. assist in the preparation of computer input entries and maintain budget status reports.
- Assist in conducting inservice workshops on budgeting processes.
- Assist by monitoring actual expenditures vs. budget allocations in order to help prevent deficit balances.
- Assist by studying federal laws, statutes, administrative rules, labor contracts, Board policies, GAAFR and accreditation standards of SACS for all cost centers.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records Law.