Classroom Monitor 100.00%
Classroom Monitors creates and maintain a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning and to provide positive educational experiences for all students.
Education – Earned sixty (60) semester credit hours from an accredited institution. Bachelor's degree preferred. Approved Broward County Public Schools Substitute Teacher.
Hourly Rate: $15.00
- Transcript from an accredited college showing at least 60 semester hours of completed course work
- Two (2) letters of references. References must be signed and dated. One reference must be from the candidate’s last employer or cooperating teacher (for education graduates). Each reference should be scanned separately and individually uploaded
- Upload Sub Diploma certificate for the STEDI SubSkills Online Training Course
- The STEDI SubSkills Online Training Course - Option This course will provide you with valuable knowledge, skills, and materials that will empower you to be successful in the classroom. (ONLY exempt candidates: 2021-2022 cleared Broward Public Schools Substitute or a Transition Kelly Substitute.)
- There is a cost associated with this training of $39.95 and will be the responsibility of the applicant. This cost will not be reimbursed by Broward County Public Schools.
- This training will cover: Classroom management; teaching strategies; special education and other information you’ll need to know to become a stellar substitute teacher, from legal aspects of the job to how to handle confrontational behavior from students.