JobID 600 : Substitute Paraprofessional (#368090)
Substitute Paraprofessional/District Wide
Various locations will include, Hoff Elementary, Hudson Academy Elementary, Lochbuie Elementary, Meadow Ridge Elementary, Weld Central Middle School and Weld Central High School.
Under the direction of a licensed teacher, responsible for assisting with the supervision of students in the teacher's absence, assisting with providing instruction or
reinforcing curriculum with students, performing clerical work, reading to students and/or administering assessments.
This is an "as needed" position with no guarantee of hours.
- $90 per day (for 1/2 day positions, paid at 1/2 of this rate)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proof of either Associate's Degree or 2 years (48 hours) at an institution of higher education perferred.
- Experience with children
- As required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant must verify, within 72 hours of employment, his/her legal right to be employed in the United States.
- Must pass general background check and complete fingerprinting upon hire