JobID 171 : Licensed Substitute Teachers (#368082)
Licensed Substitute Teachers
Various locations include: Hoff Elementary (Keenesburg), Hudson Academy of Arts and Sciences (Hudson), Lochbuie Elementary (Lochbuie), Meadow Ridge Elementary (Lochbuie), Weld Central Middle School (Keenesburg) and Weld Central High School (Keenesburg).
Education and formal training
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required (offical transcripts required upon hire)
- Colorado Department of Education license required
- For more information on how to get your license, please visit https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/licensure_authorization_landing . Weld RE-3j is unable to expedite this process.
- As required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant must verify, within 72 hours of employment, his/her legal right to be employed in the United States.
Salary/ Benefits:Substitute Pay Rates (Effective 02/01/19)
- Teacher Rate: $120 daily
- Retired Re-3J Teacher Rate: $125 daily
- Long Term Rate (after 10 consecutive days): $130 daily
- Paraprofessional Rate (when a sub covers a paraprofessional position): $90 daily
- 1/2 days are paid out at 1/2 the rate listed above (position specific)
- Benefits as per district policy
- BONUSES: 3% bonus offered for subs who work 40 plus days in the District's fiscal year. Subs who work more than 80 plus days in the fiscal year will receive a 5% pay incentive. Both will be paid out at the end of the fiscal year.
Please see attached job description for a list of qualifications and responsibilities.