Job | Posted 19 days ago
Job Summary: To enable each child to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of his/her classroom teacher.
- Teaches the lessons as outlined by the teacher.
- Assumes responsibility for pupil behavior in class, during lunch and recess periods, and during fire or other disaster drills.
- Possesses an ability to work effectively with students at all levels and to establish and maintain good rapport while working closely with other teachers and administrators.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) along with a current TB test result or assessment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Teacher Daily Rate:
- $80.00/day without a four year degree
- $95.00/day with a four year degree or higher or teacher certification
PLEASE NOTE: TB results/assessment must be submitted to the Human Resources Department...do NOT upload them to your application.
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
6717 Smith Station Road , Spotsylvania, VA 22553
At the following locations
To Be Determined
8020 River Stone Drive , Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,724
% ELL Students
State Average: 9%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 14.22
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 801