Job | Posted a month ago
Job Summary: To enable each child to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of his/her classroom teacher.
- Teaches the lessons as outlined by the teacher.
- Assumes responsibility for pupil behavior in class, during lunch and recess periods, and during fire or other disaster drills.
- Possesses an ability to work effectively with students at all levels and to establish and maintain good rapport while working closely with other teachers and administrators.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) along with a current TB test result or assessment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Teacher Daily Rate:
- $80.00/day without a four year degree
- $95.00/day with a four year degree or higher or teacher certification
PLEASE NOTE: TB results/assessment must be submitted to the Human Resources Department...do NOT upload them to your application.