1. Physically able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Must have good customer service skills.
4. Knowledge of an 18’ box truck with lift gate.
5. Knowledge of fork lift and pallet jack.
6. Appropriate driver’s license
1. Deliver items to schools and handle supplies at District Warehouses.
2. Keep an accurate account of inventory.
3. Accept deliveries and verify accuracy.
4. Other assignments within areas of responsibility as designated by Supervisor.
5. Parts runner and responsible for working with vendors to pick up supplies for multiple departments.
6. Will be responsible for pickup and delivery of district surplus items.
Support Professional Employee
Non Benefit Eligible
25 hours a week, 12 month employee-Time Card
Level T1 starting at $18.41/hr