JobID 352 : Substitute Bus Drivers (#364934)
SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
$14.25 to $15.85 per hour
Responsible for the safe operation of a school bus in the transportation of students to and from school and in other situations.
1. Transports students in a safe and efficient manner, observing all safety and legal requirements.
2. Maintains student discipline on the bus, interacts with parents, issues disciplinary referrals and makes discipline recommendations.
3. Conducts pre and post trip evaluations of bus maintenance, repair and cleanliness.
4. Maintains all necessary records.
5. Initiates repair orders and certifies satisfactory completion.
6. Cleans exterior and interior of bus.
7. Stays current with all required licenses, training requirements.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
High school graduate or equivalent preferred
ne year preferred
Knowledge of student discipline is helpful
Some knowledge of special needs students is helpful
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
First aid and CPR- Preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Frequent sitting and reaching
Occasional bending, squatting, standing, walking, stooping, crawling, kneeling, climbing
Frequent lifting up to 20 pounds