Must hold a license issued by Utah State Office of Education.
Paraprofessional duties and responsibilities Paraprofessionals have a wide range of duties in the classroom. Here are some common duties and responsibilities:
· Assist students in achieving comprehension of taught material in the classroom
· Assist certified teacher in implementing planned learning experiences in order to motivate pupils and best utilize the available time for instruction.
· Pre-teach and re-teach curriculum material when needed.
· Work with small groups of students to reinforce material introduced by the teacher.
· Assist teachers with accommodations and behavior needs/goals