Elementary K-2 Aide - Dugway 2022-2023
Under the direct supervision of Building Principal to help in the elementray classrooms grades K-2.
Essential Job Functions
• Supporting the classroom teachers with classroom routines and students that need extra support
• Establishing and reinforcing positive class management
• Overseeing a weekly social period (30 minutes) for students to learn propper classroom etiquette
• Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
• Standard classroom equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
• Ability to perform physical activities without difficulty.
• Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, employees and others.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff and others contacted in the course of work.
• Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required.
• Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with students for the duration of the school day.
• Ability to work outdoors during outdoor student activities.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at 21 years of age.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Part time, M-W 7 hrs per day, Th 4 hrs
Not Benefit Eligible