Instructional Aide - Ashley Elementary
POSITION: PART-TIME INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE ~ ASHLEY ELEMENTARY
(Up to 29.5 hours per week, voucher position, no benefits)
APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Be responsible for the education of assigned students;
• Create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth;
• Relate positively with students, staff, parents, and community;
• Assist with data collection;
• Assist with recess and/or bus duty as needed;
• Work cooperatively with all staff to insure a comfortable and pleasant working environment that will be conducive to learning and will encourage safety and good relationships;
• Other duties as assigned by school administrator.
• High School Diploma;;
• Must hold Associate’s degree or have 48 semester hours of college credit OR must have passed or be willing to pass the ParaPro test immediately upon hire.
Your application will be complete when you attach the following with your online application:
• Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, and staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
SALARY: Per District Teaching Assistant Salary Schedule
BEGINNING: August 2022