School Sweeper - VMS
POSITION: PART-TIME SWEEPER ~ VERNAL MIDDLE SCHOOL
(Part-time position, hours per week may vary up to 19.5 hours, no benefits)
All applicants must be 21 years of age or older
District Expectations for Sweepers:
• Knowledge of basic cleaning methods;
• Knowledge of safe work practices;
• Ability to communicate effectively;
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others;
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Empty trash;
• Ability to lift a minimum of 60 pounds;
• Vacuum rooms, hallways, ramps, and entry mats;
• Dust rooms;
• Clean restrooms;
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
SALARY: Per District Salary Schedule