JobID 3437 : Substitute Security Guard (#352583)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
On Call Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- Various Hours between 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Security guard experience and/or previous training/experience in a security related positioni. Please upload proof.
- Fingerprints will be required for all substitutes of Pueblo City Schools prior to processing.
- Knowledge of posted position
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand written and printed instructions
- Establish and maintain professional /effective working relationship with others
- Monitor hallways, classrooms, stairwells, as well as entire bulding
- Monitor stduent and staff parking lots
- Direct visitors to appropriate destinations
- Demonstrate job knowledge, is dependable and punctual, appropriate in appearance, and observe established safety standards
- Ability to be patient with a strong customer orientation towards others
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of assignment
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.
Pueblo City Schools Special District
315 West 11th Street, Pueblo, CO 81003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415