Office Assistant - Secondary - Parking Attendant
Job | Posted 4 days ago
Office Assistant - Secondary
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 29 hours per week
Hourly rate: $13.08
- Name: Jed Francis
- Phone: 801 610-8820
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Office Assistant is done for the purpose/s of providing clerical and administrative support to assigned school site personnel; performing functionality specific to site administrator assignment. (i.e. career/college specialty);communicating information to staff and the public; providing necessary implementation of functions; keeping complete and accurate records; and providing information and direction as may be requested.
Skyridge High School: We are specifically looking for some one to patrol or parking lots, issues parking tickets, inform us of parking conditions and report on items that need to be fixed. Working closely with administration and parking.
- Answers telephone calls (e.g. many District operational inquiries, etc.) for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of gathering information required to perform functions.
- Collects payments for a variety of events (e.g. fines, fees, fund raisers, etc.) for the purpose of completing transactions and/or securing funds.
- Distributes materials (e.g. mail, checks, supplies, messages, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring delivery to addressee.
- Implements processes and projects (e.g. college and career procedures; site projects, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of of site activities and processes.
- Implements site processes (e.g. discipline issues; subject area assignments;safe space for student; bus coordination; substitute teachers, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors students referred for illness or disciplinary action (e.g. observing student behavior; collaborating with counselor, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring student welfare and maintaining a secure office environment.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- CONTROL AND ISSUE PARKING TICKETS
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is desired.