Office Assistant - Copy Center
Job | Posted 23 days ago
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day:
Hourly rate: $13.08
- Name: Lynn Gerratt
- Phone: 801 610-8165
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Office Assistant is done for the purpose/s of providing clerical and administrative support to assigned school site personnel; performing functionality specific to site administrator assignment (i.e. career/college specialty);communicating information to staff and the public; providing necessary implementation of functions; keeping complete and accurate records; and providing information and direction as may be requested.
- Assists with processing of documents, forms, mailings and materials (e.g. attendance, enrollments, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Distributes materials (e.g. mail, checks, supplies, messages, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring delivery to addressee.
- Implements processes and projects (e.g. college and career procedures; site projects, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of of site activities and processes.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Prepares standardized documents (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is desired.