Job | Posted 21 days ago
Non-contract, no benefits
Hourly rate: $18.69
Starting date: 8/15/22
- Name: Linda Chadburn
- Phone: (801) 610-8233
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Office Specialist is done for the purpose/s of providing administrative support to delivery of assigned services with specific responsibility for serving as a resource to employees regarding policies, regulations; addressing a variety of issues and providing general support; and assisting in ensuring that personnel functions conform to all applicable regulatory requirements.assigned personnel; communicating information to staff and the public; maintaining complete and accurate records; and providing information and/or direction as requested.
- Answers questions from internal and external parties (e.g. staff, parents, students, public agencies, etc.) for the purpose of providing general information and referral.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings (e.g. presenting/sharing information as requested, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to implement assigned functions.
- Coordinates assigned processes (e.g. screening, enrollment, payroll, testing, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accurate completion of scheduled District activities and processes.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. letters, forms, reports, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring inventory availability.
- Oversees data (e.g. varied data collection for site, as required, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy for data application.
- Prepares standardized documents and reports (e.g. form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, periodic reports, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring proper conveyance.
- Processes documents and materials (e.g. work orders, expense claims, department, District, State reports., etc.) for the purpose of providing required information, in accordance to District and State requirements.
- Researches rules, laws, programs (e.g. curriculum changes, employee hiring, class schedules, testing, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring necessary changes for future efficiency; attaining District goals for learning and employment fairness.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.