Computer Aide-Elementary (Part Time)
Under the direct supervision of Building Principal to teach Computers as a part of the Specials schedule to grades K-6 weekly.
Essential Job Functions
- Planning and instructing engaging and age-appropriate computer skill lessons
- Establishing and reinforcing positive class management
- Managing the Computer Lab during instruction
- Assist with student assessments, including, but not limited to, benchmark, ACADIENCE, DIBELS, DAZE, and state testing.
- Additional duties as assigned
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
- Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding students, employees and others
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff and others contacted in the course of work
- Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at 21 years of age
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
*Part time, 20 hours weekly, time card employee
Support Professional Salary Schedule, Level E1
Not Benefit Eligible