Level 4, $13.10 - $13.62 (Depending on experience)
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Short Term, Fiscal Year
The Parent Educator supports early childhood education by implementing the Parents as Teachers Model through regular home visits with participating families.
Spanish speaking abilities preferred.
- High school diploma or GED and;
- Associate's degree or higher or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network);
- Two years of previous supervised work experience with young children and/or parents.
- Computer skills including web-browsing, internet, and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Possession of a valid Arizona driver's license.
A copy of your full college transcripts/skills assessment results must be attached to your application to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|