Job | Posted 5 months ago
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Guest Assistant.
In order to be considered for a Guest Assistant position you must complete the following steps:
- Guest Assistants are required to be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED, please upload a copy in your application.
- Applicant must have a completed online application and upload a copy of their High School Diploma.
If you are offered a position as a guest assistant, this offer is contingent upon the following:
• Satisfactory Reference Check. References will be verified by telephone reference checks.
• Receipt of Biometrics clearance by FBI, FDLE, and The School District of Collier County.
• Satisfactorily pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• There is a $99.00 fee for the fingerprinting/drug screen.
For salary information, please click the following link: http://www.collierschools.com/Page/5306
Guest assistants are highly valued in our District and play a significant role in the education of our students.