PART-TIME STEM SPECIALIST ~ LAPOINT ELEMENTARY
(16.5 hours per week, voucher position, no benefits)
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Be responsible for the education of assigned students;
• Create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth;
• Teach STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) to K-5 grade students;
• Other duties as assigned by school administrator.
• High School Diploma;
• Utah Elementary Teacher Certificate preferred but not mandatory;
• Background in areas of STEM preferred;
• Must hold Associate’s degree or have 48 semester hours of college credit OR must have passed or be willing to pass the ParaPro test immediately upon hire;
• Two day training will be provided to teach high quality prescribed curriculum.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
• Copies of college transcript(s) if available;
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION