Child Nutrition Lead Warehouse/Inventory Specialist
Job | Posted 13 days ago
Lead Warehouse/Inventory Specialist
Child Nutrition Program
Position start date: July 5th, 2022
- Maintain warehouse in an orderly manner to properly maintain inventory quality and prevent inventory loss.
- Receive shipments from vendors, ensure shipment quality, and document damage or missed shipment.
- Use warehouse management software (iVisions) to process school requisitions and maintain inventory levels.
- Deliver items to school kitchens as scheduled or requested; handle will call pickups.
- Supervisor Part-time Warehouse/Inventory Specialist
- Other duties as assigned by Child Nutrition Program Director.
- Physically able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., occasionally climb and bend.
- Commercial Driver’s License required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Applicable knowledge of an 18’ box truck with lift gate.
- Applicable knowledge of powered forklift and electric pallet jack.
- Clerical, word processing, and office skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Support Professional Employee 12 Month
40 hours per week
Support Professional Salary Schedule