Lunch Room Monitor
Job | Posted a month ago
Title: Lunchroom Monitor
Goal: To provide a safe lunchroom experience for children during scheduled lunch hours.
Reports To: Lunchroom Supervisor
- Walks around lunchroom to assist students in the lower grades with opening packages, as needed.
- Assists in monitoring the lunchroom to provide a safe eating environment for students.
- Assists with serving lunches, as needed.
- Assists with setting up lunchroom tables when needed.
- Assists in cleaning lunchroom tables after each lunch period.
- Follows assignment schedule posted monthly.
- Assists with putting lunchroom tables away, as needed.
- Displays a pleasant, businesslike demeanor in all interactions with students, parents, staff and community members.
- Observes and follows all District policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Time: 11:15 a.m. until 1:15 p.m./ Work days are in accordance with the Lindop School District 92 Calendar
Pay: $10.00/per hour
Lindop School District 92
2400 S 18th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155-3930
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246