Office Technician Contract, Elementary
Job | Posted 17 days ago
Office Technician Contract
Lane 6 contract and benefits
Hourly rate: $14.76-$16.59 depending on experience and qualifications
Hours per day: 8 hours per day, 180 days per year
- Name: Katie Bowman
- Phone: 801-610-8737
- Email: email@example.com
- Administers first aid and prescription medications to students (under the direction of a health care professional) for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs within established guidelines.
- Assists in developing master schedules for the purpose of ensuring student course and class size requirements are accurate.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Collects payments for a variety of events (e.g. fines, fees, and fund raisers, etc.) for the purpose of completing transactions and/or securing funds.
- Compiles a variety of data (e.g. Student Educational Occupation Plans, calendars, work orders, budget reports, specialized reports, student records, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports or processing requests, making recommendations and/or preparing information for assigned administrator.
- Coordinates assigned projects and/or activities (e.g. proper distribution of materials to a variety of departments, arrangements for conferences, meetings, travel requirements, personnel to proctor all exit assessments, etc.) for the purpose of completing activities and/or delivering services in a timely manner.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. a variety of site processes; student transcripts, purchase orders, advisory lists, work orders, time sheets, expense reimbursement requests, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors student behaviors (e.g. in hallways, auditorium, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment and secure facility.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, reports and other materials (e.g. special recognition awards, report cards, class schedules, letters, memorandums, minutes, charts, periodic and ad-hoc reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Processes documents and materials (e.g. schedule/class changes, student registrations, time sheets, work orders, travel reimbursements, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accurate historical documentation.
- Researches assigned topics (e.g. student record discrepancies, current practices, policies, education codes, etc.) for the purpose of providing information for addressing department operations and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties (e.g. parents, district staff, other schools, government agencies, general public, students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
- Reviews release of student's to authorized parent and/or guardian for the purpose of ensuring safety of students upon release of student activities.
- Schedules activities (e.g. appointments for counselors and administrators, meetings, travel reservations/accommodations, facility usage, etc.) for the purpose of making necessary arrangements for assigned administrator.
- Verifies student related data (e.g. grades, information, course work, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of student records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Job related experience is desired.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.