Job | Posted a month ago
Registrar - Sr. High
Lane 13 Contract and Benefits
Hours a day: 8 hours per day/212 days per year
Hourly rate: $21.85-24.55 depending on experience and qualifications
- Name: Joseph Atwood
- Phone: 801-610-8820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job of Registrar-Sr High is done for the purpose/s of registering of students and maintaining computerized student records and files; providing student information to authorized parties in compliance with established policies; and providing general clerical support, information and/or direction as assigned.
- Assists in developing master class schedule for the purpose of ensuring student course and class size requirements are accurate.
- Attends department, in-service meetings, workshops and/or seminars as assigned for the purpose of conveying and gathering information required to registrar job functions.
- Informs appropriate personnel of possible student course deficiencies for the purpose of assisting in addressing student course requirements.
- Oversees complex registrar processes (e.g. skyward processes, enrollment/custody, transcripts, record requests, census accounting, arena scheduling set up, pending grad tracking, home school tracking, grade changes, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all student registration processes are current and accurate.
- Performs enrollment and withdrawal activities for the purpose of ensuring that all required documents are provided for registering students.
- Prepares standardized documents and reports (e.g. report cards, class schedules, form letters and memos, calendars, bulletins, periodic reports, state reports., etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties and agencies.
- Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. transcripts, job verification,quarterly report cards, new staff activation, on line learning grades, etc.) for the purpose of providing required information in response to requests from students, other districts, colleges/universities and/or employment agencies.
- Researches discrepancies in student records for the purpose of verifying graduation status and ensuring the accuracy of information.
- Responds to questions from a variety of internal and external sources (e.g. staff, other educational institutions, the public, parents and/or students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information and direction.
- Trains assigned staff (e.g. counseling secretaries, staff skyward training, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring optimal implementation of registrar processes.
- Verifies student related data (e.g. grades, information, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of the student records and compliance with all regulations and state laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job related experience is required.