JobID 7557 : 21st Century Teacher (#336854)
21st Century Teacher
Posted: Continuous Posting
Deadline for application: Continuous Posting
Contract length: School Year
Work Schedule: M-F; with occasional Saturdays
Nature and Scope of Job: Under the general direction of the Site Facilitator for the Summit Extended Day Program and the building Principals of the above schools, the Summit Extended Day Program teachers will work cooperatively with participants, volunteers, parents, and others. He/she will assist to implement the programs and achieve the goals and objectives of the Summit Extended Day Program.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- Valid Colorado teaching certificate/license or eligiblity to hold.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans a program of study that meets the student's individual English/Math acquisition needs.
- Creates a learning environment that is conducive to the acquisition of English and/or Math and Science.
- Uses instructional materials and methods that are most appropriate for meeting the goals of the Summit Extended Day Program.
- Cooperates with other members of the staff (Summit Extended Day Program staff and school day staff) in planning instructional goals, objectives, and methods.
- Plans and supervises purposeful assignments for instructional assistants, tutors and volunteer(s) and works cooperateively with the Site "Facilitators at his/her school and the Summit Extended Day Program Project Director.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and media to meet the needs and capabilities of the individual students involved in the after-school programs.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provided progress reports as required.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org