Bilingual Community Liaison
Job | Posted a month ago
Level 3, $13.00 - $13.52 (depending on experience)
20 Hours/Week, (0.5 FTE), Short Term, Fiscal Year.
Spanish-English bilingual required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in desired/needed language
- Passing score on bilingual skills test (if available)
- More than one year of general clerical and typing experience
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Frances Araujo Lopez, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|