JobID 1043 : Support Specialist-Employee Services (#334082)
EDUStaff, LLC is a national company, based in Michigan, providing staff and services for K-12 districts and colleges.This company provides an exceptional work environment, high ethics, cooperative team spirit and wide potential for personal growth.
Title: Employee Support Specialist (Customer Service)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (40 hours per week)
Reports To: Employee Services Supervior
Compensation: $16.00 starting hourly wage; plus a comprehensive health plan and paid time off.
Summary: The Support Specialist will handle and support various aspects servicing our customers and employees.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls regarding various topics in assisting our employees/customers.
- Answers employee/customer inquiries via online help tool or email
- In charge of managing changes and modifications to employees files
- Communicate information to districts and employees on various company initiatives.
- Assist in different recruitment efforts for field services
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required; associates preferred
- Previous reception or phone customer service experience
- Experience in dealing with customers’ needs
- Knowledge of word processing programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to be able to problem solve and trouble shoot with clients/employees