ELEMENTARY VISUAL ARTS or DANCE or Drama or MUSIC TEACHER ~ USD (2022/2023 School Year)
POSITION: FULL-TIME ELEMENTARTARY VISUAL ART or DANCE or DRAMA or MUSIC TEACHER ~ USD
(APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER)
(Requires Elementary Teaching Certification and applicable arts level 2 endorsement)
Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program funded in part by the Utah State Legislation
District Expectations for Teachers:
• Demonstrate mastery of the art form for which he/she is responsible.
• Demonstrate the ability to instruct students effectively.
• Demonstrate the ability to evaluate all students to determine instructional effectiveness.
• Demonstrate the ability integrate the art form with other core subjects
• Work collaboratively with all staff to ensure a comfortable and pleasant working environment that will be conducive to learning and will encourage safety and good relationships.
• Maintain professional competencies through continued learning.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
• Copy of Utah certification or a letter of eligibility from the Certification Office at the Utah State Office of Education.
• Provision of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
• Minimum of three letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be from a direct supervisor.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Salary: As Per District Certified Instructional Salary Schedule
Deadline for Applying: Open Until Filled
Beginning: 2022/2023 School Year